I will recomand it as being a good one to see, you should at least try one or two episode and if still don’t like maybe you should tell me what should i try.I start watching the first one in a moment when i had no interest in watching TV,news, it was all related to PC more or less, colecting all data from the Internet. I got to say that pretty much i wasn’t like TV Series but i got to say that this one was nice and still is i’am on IV Series , episode 10, i watch when i can, but is good.
Recently, I ‘ve tested the LimeSurvey open source survey software (formerly phpsurveyor).I used LimeSurvey for one survey, it’s a nice solution that offers easy build-in solution for a survey,you can manage to change the template to easy customise the content based upon templates that the offers. It’s a nice solution, i’ve tested using php and mysql, and i have to say that it’s a good open source software for creating surveys.
- has many decent out-of-the-box templates.
- you can easy do: monitoring survey statuses, and exporting results into a variety of formats incluting native Excel spreadsheets.
- you have survey flow options (question grouping, and display of questions by groups, singly, or in combination).
- save and auto-resume features readily available for users who choose not to complete the survey in one sitting.
- supports custom “success / thank you” landing pages.
- automatically generated PDF and “printable” survey versions.
LimeSurvey is a valuable survey tool,I’d strongly recommend the software to anyone with at least a fundamental level of server-side scripting knowledge (installing server-level scripts and databases). Give it a shot!
As a friend of mine, has requested some presentation/infos about Romania, i have found
an old TV one, mostly seen on CNN, Romania simply surprising
and yet some photos with places to see in romania
i wiss you a nice holiday 🙂
I’ve recently updated to 10.5.7 and i may say that it’s a better in stability, i’am using ideneb only for test in my laptop, and i used for update iDeneb Combo Upgrade KIT 10.5.7 for my existing 10.5.6 version.
Apple released Mac OS X 10.5.7, a recommended update for all Mac OS X 10.5.x Leopard users that includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of Macs. Separately, the company released Safari 3.2.3, an update to Safari 4.0 beta and security updates for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger.
Mac OS X 10.5.7
The Mac OS X 10.5.7 client software is available as a 442MB delta download for Macs running Mac OS X 10.5.6 and as a 729MB combo update for Macs running earlier versions of the Leopard operating system. A list of specific enhancements included in the release follows:
* Includes latest security fixes.
* Includes additional RAW image support for several third-party cameras
* Improves performance of video playback and cursor movements for recent Macs with NVIDIA graphics
* Resolves an issue with Dvorak keyboard layout in Mac OS X 10.5.6
* Improves the reliability and accuracy of Unit Converter, Stocks, Weather and Movies Dashboard widgets
* Addresses a situation that may cause issues when logging into Gmail
* Improves reliability when syncing contacts with Yahoo!
* Expansion Slot Utility for Mac Pro now reports the correct PCIe slot configuration
* Improves network performance when connected to certain Ethernet switches that have Flow Control enabled
* Improves stability for network home directories hosted by Mac OS X Server v10.4
* Improves Finder search results for network volumes that may not support Spotlight searching, such as Mac OS X Server v10.4, Time Capsule, and third-party AFP servers
* Includes several improvements to Directory Service and Client Management, which are described in the About Mac OS X Server 10.5.7 Update article
* Improves overall reliability with CalDav
* Improves reliability when automatically syncing with MobileMe
* Addresses reliability and sync issues with Notes
* Addresses an issue that may cause the BCC field to populate incorrectly when redirecting a message from the Sent mailbox
* Improves consistency with Parental Controls and application restrictions
* Addresses an issue in which time limits may not work properly with full-screen games and Fast User Switching
* Resolves an issue that may cause certain third-party printers to print to the incorrect paper tray
* Non-admin user accounts can now be allowed to add and remove printers by enabling Parental Controls and selecting “Can administer printers”
* Includes other printing reliability and stability improvements