Recently, I ‘ve tested the LimeSurvey open source survey software (formerly phpsurveyor).I used LimeSurvey for one survey, it’s a nice solution that offers easy build-in solution for a survey,you can manage to change the template to easy customise the content based upon templates that the offers. It’s a nice solution, i’ve tested using php and mysql, and i have to say that it’s a good open source software for creating surveys.
- has many decent out-of-the-box templates.
- you can easy do: monitoring survey statuses, and exporting results into a variety of formats incluting native Excel spreadsheets.
- you have survey flow options (question grouping, and display of questions by groups, singly, or in combination).
- save and auto-resume features readily available for users who choose not to complete the survey in one sitting.
- supports custom “success / thank you” landing pages.
- automatically generated PDF and “printable” survey versions.
LimeSurvey is a valuable survey tool,I’d strongly recommend the software to anyone with at least a fundamental level of server-side scripting knowledge (installing server-level scripts and databases). Give it a shot!